In Charge by Raquel Welch is a short, layered wig. The multi-layering throughout this stacked bob lets you call the shots. A shorter crown with length in the front adds volume and offers varied styling options. Gentle waves sweep away from the face creating fullness that can be brushed smooth, tucked behind one ear, or worn loose and tumbled.
- Memory Cap® III – Constructed with resilient stretch lace coated with flexible silicone along the back and sides for a superbly comfortable and secure fit that maintains its shape over time and molds to the head.
- Sheer Indulgence™ Monofilament Part– Creates the illusion of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Temple-To-Temple Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, creating a natural looking hairline that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Velvet-Lined Extended Nape – Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair – Looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350°F [177°C].
|Collection:||Fall 2020 Collection|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front | Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 7.75” | Crown: 7” | Sides: 6.5” | Back: 6.5” | Nape: 3”|
|Product Weight:||4.1 oz|
Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber or style. Each color swatch or photo shown can vary from screen to screen as well as production batch as components of the wigs are handmade.